New Website - LIVE!

Forum for the discussion of Club matters

New Website - LIVE!

Postby Pete » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:28 am

Hi all,

The "new" website is now live at http://www.fourcountiesgc.co.uk.
The gallery section still needs sorting, but its in progress. The website hopefully has a bit more information and use than the old one. Please have a look round the site, and let me know if anything doesn't work, or is wrong.
The content on there is mostly content from the old site, or new stuff written by me. If you know any more information, or have anything you want added to the site, I'd love to hear from you!

Putting this site live is a pre-emptive move in anticipation of the ISRGC site going online, as this should only be a week or so away.

Cheers,

Pete
Pete
Site Admin

Re: New Website - LIVE!

Postby Alex » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:57 pm

bored and in a meeting.

looks good. :D :D here is what i spotted inebtween powerpoint slides on EGR valve learn methods and industry practice.........

Home page - Comment on harrier base? is it worth reconsidering given the SDR?
About the club page - 4C's logo did not load and had red X in corner (only pic that did)
Arriving by air - sentence on airfield controled by GC and please call on radio may be construded as we will give you instructions by radio to which we can not do?
Fleet K21 page - Typo. Includung is very germanic!

If I spot any more ill post....... there is a Turbochargers meeting later this afternoon.......
Gliding is life. Anything before or after is just crewing.
Alex

Re: New Website - LIVE!

Postby Pete » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Ta for the comments.

- The Harrier base thing is a good point, that bit was written quite a while ago, so will edit it appropriately.
- 4C's logo should now load, file name issue.
- Point taken, shall consult with the powers that be on the better wording of that. Think I was just trying to make sure we were talked to, better to be able to say nothing and know about those Spitfires than not... :D Will edit!
- Germanic typo corrected.

I await further comments! :D

Pete
Pete
Site Admin

Return to Club