Wolds Regionals

For discussion of matters of interest in the Gliding world

Wolds Regionals

Postby sam » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Wolds GC at Pocklington are running their first regionals competition this year from 15th - 23rd June. Why not make a great start to the competition season by taking part in a competition run by a team that has delivered a number of highly successful nationals. Pocklington is a large flat airfield with 2 runways and located well away from most airspace which makes it ideal for anyone flying their first competition. The club has excellent facilities which are great for a competition and even a large bar (ask any of the uni guys who came last year). The entry fee is £170 or £85 for juniors. There is currently £50 up grabs for anyone introducing a friend to the comp so if anyone from 4Cs joins and mentions me on the entry form then I get £50 which I will happily split with you (what a gent!). Get one of your mates to enter and you can get £50 to do with as you wish as well! Don't forget you can enter as a team in either a single-seater or a 2-seater so why not come along and test your skills against some of the UK's top pilots? Feel free to get in touch for more info.

Cheers! Sam Roddie

https://www.facebook.com/WoldsGlidingClubRegionals2013
sam

Return to Gliding