Wednesday Flying - 25 Apr 12

Forum for the discussion of Club matters

Wednesday Flying - 25 Apr 12

Postby Richard Walker » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Wednesday flying on Wed 25 Apr 12 is on, subject to the weather and there being sufficient people to operate safely; clearly, we need sufficient winch drivers and instructors to operate. Could everyone planning to attend on 25 Apr please announce their intention via the Forum so a call can be made in time to avoid nugatory travel.

Richard
Richard Walker

Re: Wednesday Flying - 25 Apr 12

Postby mikecl » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Richard I plan to be there, and forecast currently is promising. May see you Sunday. Mike
mikecl

Postby Richard Walker » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 pm

I currently have 4 names (including me), with no winch drivers, for Wednesday's flying. That is insufficient to operate, but it may be that some members are planning to attend but have not yet added their name to the Forum. If you are planning to go gliding on Wednesday, please let me know. I will make a call early afternoon tomorrow (Tuesday 24 Apr) if we have sufficient members to make gliding possible.

Richard
Richard Walker

Postby Richard Walker » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 pm

I have still only the 4 names previously reported. Therefore, in the absence of additions, I am afraid it appears we have insufficient members to fly tomorrow. That said, I shall be at Wittering until early afternoon at least, and if additional members suddenly find they are able to attend, an early call may be worth while.

Richard
Richard Walker

Return to Club