Invitation from Welland GC

Forum for the discussion of Club matters

Invitation from Welland GC

Postby Pete » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi all,

Please find below an invitation extended by Welland GC (just down the road from us) to their Aerobatic BBQ (or something along those lines :D).
The aerobatic displays by the Fox are always fun to watch, and the people I've met who flew in it said it was good fun!

Attached is the flyer in pdf form.

Dear, 4 Counties Representative,

My name is Mike Taylor, I am secretary of Welland Gliding Club.

I would like to make you and your members aware of an event happening at Welland Gliding Club on the 4th and 5th of August (the first weekend of our flying week). Please see the attached for more details but basically:

We have invited the GliderFX team to bring the unlimited MDM-1Fox over to Welland for the weekend to give aerobatic Instructional Training and in addition to perform their impressive Twilight Display Saturday Evening as part of a Club BBQ.

We would like to extend an invitation to your members to either the aerobatic instruction and/or the BBQ and Display.

Could I ask you pass this information on to your members in an appropriate way.

For more details call me on 07906 381535

Regards,

Mike Taylor
Attachments
The Big BBQ.pdf
(344.66 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
Pete
Site Admin

Re: Invitation from Welland GC

Postby AndyB » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Hello from Welland GC,
Thank you Pete for passing on Mike's invitation to join our aerobatic weekend, display and BBQ. We appreciate the close relationship we have with your club and it would be great to welcome you to Lyveden airfield the weekend after next. We'll also be active throughout the following week if you wish to join us (4th to 12th August).
Best regards,
Andy Burton
AndyB

Return to Club