Cross Country Talk - Sat 24th April

Forum for the discussion of Club matters

Cross Country Talk - Sat 24th April

Postby ShaunM » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 am

Hello All,

I am organising a Cross-Country talk for any members that would find it useful on Saturday 24th April. The time is a little fluid as there is also a committee meeting on at 7pm, so depending on if it is flyable during the day the talk will either be before or after the committee meeting.

The exact content of the talk is really down to what you want to hear about! The subjects I currently have in mind are:

Preparation and planning
In flight scenarios and best practices (including Starting, TP's finishing etc).
Badge Flights and rules
National Ladder
Competitions

If anyone has something in mind they want to hear or know more about then let me know. It would also be useful if people could let me know if they are planning to attend, and what level they are at with cross-country flying so I can pitch the talk accordingly. Experienced pundits are also welcome to attend and help with any questions I get stuck on!

Cheers,
Shaun
ShaunM

Re: Cross Country Talk - Sat 24th April

Postby Jon » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:39 am

I'm planning to attend - silver, and had a go at the Juniors last year (five land-outs and breaking into a cannabis factory...).
Jon

Re: Cross Country Talk - Sat 24th April

Postby ShaunM » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi All,

The committee meeting has been rearranged, so we will go for a 7pm start this Saturday.

If you have any questions/subjects in mind please let me know. An idea of numbers would be useful too!

Cheers,
Shaun
ShaunM

Return to Club